Congratulation! A customer from Panama bought a forage harvester from us. In addition to other machines. The forage harvester can be used together. The crushed straw from the straw crusher can be put directly into the silage baling machine. In addition, the guillotine can be used together with the bale wrapping machine.
Why does the customer need a stalk cutting recycling machine?
The customer is from Panama and he grows a large area of corn. In addition to that, he has a cattle and sheep farm. Usually, the customer uses corn stalks and corn to make feed. Previously he had been cutting the corn stalks by hand. In order to improve efficiency, the customer needed a forage harvester that could crush the stalks directly in the field and transport them. So the customer found our website and sent us an inquiry.
How did the customer buy our silage harvester?
We replied immediately after receiving the inquiry. We sent the parameters of the straw crusher to the customer for his reference. After that, the customer asked about the forage harvester. So we also sent the pictures, videos, and parameters of the bale wrapping machine to the customer. After the customer received the parameters of both forage harvesters, he said he needed a straw crusher and a TZ-70-70 bale wrapping machine. Then we sent the price of the machine to the customer. The customer said he could buy it.
Payment and shipping of the straw pulverized harvester machine
The customer paid the entire amount by credit card. Then the customer made the payment through the Alibaba payment link. After the machine was packed we arranged for the shipping company to deliver the machine to Manzanillo Port.
Parameters of the straw grinder and recycler
|The length of crushed straw||Less than 80mm|
|Cutter shaft speed(r/min)||2160|
FAQ about the trailed forage harvester
1. What engine do you need for the forage harvester? motor or diesel engine?
Diésel engine it’s better
2. To which port do you need to ship?
Manzanillo Port, Colon
3. How are you going to pay?
I will pay by credit card.
4. How many rows of forage harvester handle at a time?
The machine has a harvesting width of 1 meter.
5. What is the height of the stubble left after shredding?
6. What are the accessories of the straw crusher?
10 Y-shaped blades.
Why choose our stalk cutting recycling machine?
- Good working effect. The forage harvester can effectively crush straw to the collection bin inside. The stubble left on the ground after processing is uniform in height and will not be missed.
- The long service life of the forage harvester. The materials used to make the machine and the material of the blades are of good quality, durable and wear-resistant.
- One year after-sales service. Within one year after the customer receives the machine, we can help the customer to solve any problems encountered in using the machine.
- Flexible use of the forage harvester. Handling with the machine comes with the hopper, the customer can also drive next to the direct collection of straw together with transported elsewhere.