Silage chaff cutter is widely used in large, medium, and small livestock farms and breeding farms. As farms feed a large number of cattle, sheep, pigs, and other livestock, daily feeding of various forages is a must. And with the continuous development and popularity of agricultural machinery, many farmers choose to use guillotines to handle the daily forage. The use of the guillotine can improve productivity and save manpower, thus promoting the growth and development of livestock. Now there are different types of guillotines on the market, and many farmers will choose the right guillotine model according to their needs.
Introduction of the silage chaff cutter
Taizy produces a variety of silage chaff cutter models, some with different outputs and some with differences in function. For example, some chaff cutters can also crush various grains and fruits to increase the nutrition of forage. Silage chaff cutters with different outputs can meet the requirements of different size farms. In terms of power, our chaff cutter machines can work with electric motors, gasoline engines, and diesel engines. Our large silage chaff cutter can meet the needs of large-scale farms, but it can also work with a hydraulic baler, where the treated straw goes directly into the hydraulic baler from the discharge port. In addition to this, a small silage chopper can work with a conveyor belt and silage baler wrapper or hydraulic baler.
Application range of the animal feed chaff cutter machine
Materials: In general, we mainly use the animal feed silage chaff cutter for cutting crop straw and forage, such as green (dry) corn straw, rice straw, wheat straw, bean seedlings, rice straw, elephant grass, and other crop straw and a variety of forage.
Usage: The processed material is suitable for breeding cattle, sheep, deer, horses, etc. We can also use them for biomass power generation, paper making, ethanol refining, etc. It is the necessary machinery and equipment for the majority of rural farmers and small and medium-sized feed processing plants. Also, it can also work in agriculture, pasture and paper making factory, and medicinal herb factory.
Type 1: 9Z-0.4 grass cutting machine
9Z-0.4 grass cutting machine is the smallest model, although the output is not large enough to meet the daily guillotine needs of farmers. The straw treated by this machine is segmented. So the main internal structure of this machine is the blade. And we can change the length of the finished product in order to meet different feeding requirements. In addition, we can add a conveyor belt to the machine, which can automatically feed the straw into the cutting chamber and make the guillotine work lighter.
Parameters of the grass cutting machine
|3kw electric motor
|60KG(not include motor)
|Number of blades
Working performance of the silage cutter
Type 2: 9Z-0.4 square mouth grass chopper machine
This model of grass chopper machine has a square inlet at the top of the guillotine chamber. The user can put fruits, sugar cane heads, sweet potatoes, soybeans, and other materials into the square inlet while guillotining to increase the nutrition of forage. Compared with Type I silage chaff cutter, it is more versatile.
Detailed information on the grass cutter
|9Z-0.4 chaff cutter with square mouth
|3kw electric motor
|Number of blades
|Cutting grass and vegetable
Structure of the grass chaff cutter
The structure of Type I silage chaff cutter and Type II is similar. They both contain a cutting inlet, a guillotine chamber, a gearbox, moving casters, and a pure copper motor. Type II silage chaff cutter has an additional square feed opening above the guillotine chamber. Below is the structure diagram of the Type I 9Z-0.4 chaff cutting machine.
What are the characteristics of the grass shredder?
- Small silage chaff cutter design compact structure, suitable for agricultural grass handling processing, the machine by the bracket and motor frame are all made of cast iron, the design way to enhance the stability of the work while reducing the noise of the equipment.
- The silage chaff cutter machine adopts a tangential structure, and the guillotine part adopts three groups of plane slanting knives and one group of slanting blade fixed knives, the design of the machine reduces the working resistance and improves the output of the machine, and the machine is all made of manganese steel.
- The silage chaff cutter machine has flexibility in aspects. And guillotine processing is also very convenient, using a double-roller feed, guillotine good quality, gear transmission to improve the flexibility and use of life, more increase the strength of the equipment to process grass.
Type 3: Large straw chaff cutter
Our larger silage chaff cutter comes in eight different models, ranging from the 9Z-1.2 to the 9Z-10A. They are similar in appearance and all have long neck discharge ports. There are differences in output, power, and conveyor belt. Among them, 9Z-2.5A and 9Z-10A are automatic feedings. Power, gasoline engine, motor, and diesel engine can be. But the output is more than 1.8t models generally use a motor or diesel engine. The way the machine is discharged is sprayed out from the discharge port. The height of the spray out can be adjusted according to their own.
Structure of the large straw chaff cutter
The structure of the large straw pulverizer is similar, both of them contain a feed inlet, gearbox, cutting device, high spout, motor/diesel engine, moving wheels, frame, etc. In general, the silage chaff cutter structure is simple, easy to operate, high efficiency, and ideal forage processing equipment.
Parameters of the 9Z-1.2 straw cutting machine
|3kw single-phase motor
|Number of blades
Advantages of the straw chopper
- Steel structure frame, small volume, lightweight, easy to move.
- Design an insurance device, to eliminate knife gnawing accidents, the machine is safe and reliable.
- The grass roller drive shaft uses universal coupling, compact structure, flexible operation, and easy disassembly, and assembly.
- The supporting power is various choices, electric motor, diesel engine, the tractor can be matched, especially for the lack of electricity in the region is more suitable.
- The blade is made of high-quality steel, refined by special technology, and wear-resistant. The use of high-strength bolts, the use of safe and reliable.
- The silage chaff cutter shell is made of thickened steel plate continuously welded, the whole mold forming, beautiful and durable.
The working principle of the straw cutter
Whether it is a large or small silage chaff cutter, their working principle is the same. The motor, diesel engine, and gasoline engine transmit the power from the belt to the main shaft. The gear at the other end of the main shaft transmits the speed-regulated power. When the material enters between the upper and lower press rollers from the inlet. Then the high-speed rotating knives quickly carry out the grass-cutting operation. Finally, the cut grass is thrown out of the machine through the outlet.
A customer from the Philippines purchased a 9Z-1.2 silage chaff cutter from us. The customer has raised some cattle. Some time ago he decided to expand the scale of his breeding. Therefore, he also wanted to purchase a larger model of the guillotine to process forage. According to the customer’s required output, we recommended the 9Z-1.2 silage chaff cutter. We also sent the customer pictures, videos, and parameters of the machine for his reference. After two weeks, the customer paid for the machine.